Mobile App Development
Developing an app is a strategic decision and an investment in the future of your business. Apps can serve a multitude of purposes including to better engage customers, create competitive advantage, improve efficiencies in the business or produce new streams of revenue. A mobile strategy will articulate how an app will support your business goals now and into the future.
iOS app development
Android app development
UX & UI Design
Get in touch to discuss a solution tailored to your needs
With six years of experience in sophisticated mobile app development in the U.K, John Groves has become a prominent name in iPhone app development for forward-thinking organizations in a variety of industries. Our clients include innovative startups, healthcare firms, educational institutions, retail businesses, ente tainment providers, sports organizations, nonprofits and much more. We have been named “Best iPhone app development company” by several independent agencies.We provide full lifecycle development of iPhone Apps, including:
- Understanding your business needs and creative vision for your iPhone App.
- Creation of the UI/UX your app needs to achieve its goals.
- Full app development for all iPhone versions and models.
- Full testing and deployment of your iPhone App in App Stores.
- Full post-production support, enhancement requirements and maintenance.
- Full marketing services support for your iPhone App.
- Full backend server support and creation of matching Android App for your iPhone App.
- Thanks to these savant-like human resources, a penchant for experimentation in the lab, and superlative academic and technical credentials, we’ve created a stable of feature-rich, category-leading applications and games with incredible user loyalty. Some of our Apps have featured in the iTunes Store and received more than million downloads.
Our expert iPhone app developers understand every aspect of your iPhone app development needs. We know that your iPhone app needs to measurably meet business goals, reflect and promote your brand, and firmly connect with users. From achieving your creative vision to getting the best return on your investment, John Groves time-tested processes will deliver for you. The John Groves process begins and ends with the client. From the first conversation about your project, to the final public release on the App Store, everything we do is client-centered and designed to achieve your goals.John Groves time-tested development processes simplify complex project by:
- Expertly engaging with clients to gather all the information necessary to create a crystal-clear understanding of the app’s scope and requirements.
- Modularizing the project to ensure that each development phase meets all prerequisites needed to guarantee quality execution.
- Providing interval testing builds to the client to ensure the product meets or exceeds their vision.
- Continuing with the project until application to the iOS App Store has been fully approved (we guarantee that your app will meet all the technical requirements for App Store admittance).
We actively seek to carry on the idea and legacy of Steve Jobs. John Groves employs the most brilliant, tech-obsessed iPhone developers and engineers in the field. The programmers at our iPhone development studio have all the expertise you need in iOS SDK, Objective C, Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, Memory Management, Audio Video Foundation Framework, Core Graphics, Animation, CFNetwork Programming, XML Parsing, Threading, WebKit Programming, Secure Coding, Accelerometer, GPS, Stream Programming and Core Location Framework.
Our exceptionally talented Android Developers and designers, specializing exclusively in Android apps, are available to affordably meet your Android app development needs. As this powerful mobile- and tablet-friendly OS gains an ever widening foothold among hardware manufacturers, John Groves extensive technical and design expertise, and reputation for extraordinary customer service, positions it well to handle increasing development demand for Android applications. The John Groves process begins and ends with the client. From first contact and discussion of your idea to your app’s final release on Google Play, everything we do is client-centered.Advantages of Android Apps Development Approach
- Android Phone and Tablet App development capabilities.
- We provide full UI/UX design of your Android App.
- Our demonstrated processes maximize quality and minimize costs.
- Third-party libraries use adds speed and cost-efficiency.
- Demonstrated dependability in intellectual property security.
- Secure development area with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Demonstrated on-time, on-budget delivery of projects.
- Client-centric approach & support.
- We can build App Backend in cloud-based system, such as Amazon AWS.
- A cross-platform API for accessing native UI components such as navigation bars, menus, and dialog boxes and native device functionality including the file system, network, geolocation, accelerometer, and maps.
- Transparent access to native functionality not already covered by the API.
- Reuse 60%–90% of code when supporting multiple platforms.
- Hundreds of Marketplace Modules for extended capabilities.
- Supported by a development community of over 660,000 mobile developers with 75,000 mobile apps deployed on over 280,000,000 devices.
When the quest is of developing mobile, tablet and desktop apps using a cross platform framework, Appcelerator is the platform for you where challenges of cross-platform development are dealt and dealt efficiently. Being the leader in mobile app development we understand the pros and cons of development – be it a native, mobile web, or hybrid approach – on Titanium platform which is pretty hot in the market when more than 35,000 apps have been found themselves on 50 million devices. And that is why developers find themselves connected with the platform to build create native, hybrid, and mobile web applications.Benefits of Titanium Platform
- Appcelerator Alloy MVC framework.
- Integrated mobile backend as a service (MBaaS).
- Create native application — not a web page in a browser.
- Implement analytics for user, session, and event tracking in your app.
- Provide backend web services to give your app the data it needs.
Our experienced app developers make sure that you don’t worry about your Titanium mobile development. Here, we take the whole responsibility of device and its corresponding platform compatibility. What you get is your rich native app. Want to know about what we are capable of?
Xamarin is a Microsoft-owned San Francisco, California-based software company founded in May 2011 by the engineers that created Mono, Mono for Android and MonoTouch, which are cross-platform implementations of the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) and Common Language Specifications (often called Microsoft .NET).
With a C#-shared codebase, developers can use Xamarin tools to write native Android, iOS, and Windows apps with native user interfaces and share code across multiple platforms, including Windows and macOS. Over 1 million developers were using Xamarin's products in more than 120 countries around the world as of May 2015.
Xamarin provides development tools to build and test native mobile apps, including Xamarin Platform, Xamarin Test Cloud, & Xamarin Insights.
JGTSLTD is focused on building multi-platform apps by applying the finest software development solutions like Xamarin Platform, Xamarin Insights & Xamarin Test Cloud.Why Hire John Groves for your Xamarin Project
- We are expert with Xamarin. Android and Xamarin. iOS to build near native Android, near native iOS and Windows apps for smartphones and tablets.
- We can work on Fixed Cost and Hourly Basis for your project.
- We can integrate all popular backend technology like Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and SalesForce in your Xamarin Apps.
- We are skilled in using existing C# code to build Xamarin Apps.
- We can use SAP in your Xamarin Apps.
- We can add powerful features such as analytics, security, and encryptions in your Xamarin project.
- Xamarin Studio – to develop iOS, Android compatible apps.
- Visual Studio – We write the code in C#, Create User Interface in Android UI Builder and Xcode Interface Builder (XIB) to achieve native look and feel of the app.
- We use Xamarin with Visual Studio to develop Windows Phone apps as well.
- Store Component: We use component store to integrate backend systems, 3rd party libraries, cloud services and UI controls directly into mobile apps.
- Xamarin Test Cloud: We test mobile apps in the Xamarin Test Cloud. We test mobile apps to check how app performs against real user interaction.
- Xamarin. Form: We use almost 40 controls and layout of Xamarin.Form, which are mapped to native controls at runtime. We use Xamarin.Form to create native user interface for iOS, Android and Windows phone app.
- Xamarin Insight: We use Xamarin Insight to integrate Analytics, and Crash Reporting feature.
- Strong and Robust Backed – It speeds up the development process and reduces developer’s efforts.
- Open Source – Get the best cross platform app development framework for free.
- Compatible across all platforms – iOS, Android, Windows, WebOS and more.
- Hybrid mobile-apps avail HTML content across mobile platforms without the need of native features such as interaction with device hardware. Businesses who need to push HTML based content can opt for Hybrid Mobile apps. These apps have similar user experience as native apps except that they are easier to build and more powerful than browser-based web apps.
- Our Enterprise Mobility team leverages Apache Cordova to build hybrid mobile-apps using simple and platform independent coding languages. We also use Telerik App Dev platform to develop less resource-intensive hybrid apps.
- Cordova App Development – Design & build customer engaging apps for Insurance, eCommerce, Retail, Healthcare, Banking, Entertainment, Education.
- Cordova Mobile Enablement – Achieve faster access to mainframe applications through mobile devices.
- Cordova App Integration – Deliver functionalities like Location based apps, Augmented Reality, NFC.
- Cordova App Testing & Migration – Check your apps and upgrade the code.
- Cordova Support – Dedicated support team for your mobile apps.
- Cordova Consulting – Know whether it is a right fit for your app requirement.